Please read carefully and call us if you have any specific queries.
1. What information is collected & how is it used?
2. Do we share your personal information with anyone else?
BUYability will not divulge your personal information to any third party except in the following circumstances:
- in order to provide certain products and services we are required to send minimal details, such as your name (along with the names of other party members), to our suppliers to formally record your booking &/or purchase. We do not pass them any other personal details;
- if required to do so by law or by any organisation with appropriate authority;
- if you have signed up for optional services which require us to pass your personal information to another company (see “Optional Services” below);
- to any financial institution with whom we hold an account for the purpose of verifying credit status and / or validating financial transactions;
- we may provide aggregate statistics about our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to selected business partners, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you;
- as part of a sale or transfer of the shares and/or assets of BUYability Limited.
3. Credit Cards
Credit card payments for our services are processed by our secure payment service provider but they do not record any other information about you. Your credit card transaction details may be stored securely on our database along with your booking history and personal details.
From time to time BUYability will send newsletters to those customers who have opted to be included on our various customer mailing lists. New customers have the opportunity to decide to opt in or out of these mailing lists when they first sign up with us. Existing customers or other people who are interested in the newsletters may opt in or out on the BUYability.co.uk website, on each newsletter or by sending an email request to info@BUYability.co.uk.
5. Optional Services
From time to time BUYability may offer additional services to our customers. In some cases these services may require us to pass personal data held by us to a third party. Any such service will be optional and the opt-in process will clearly show that personal data will be shared with another company.
6. How long will we hold data on you?
BUYability will not hold data for longer than is reasonably necessary for the purposes of the proper conduct of its business or as required by law.
7. Where is the data stored?
Information which you submit via our website is stored on a computer and sometimes on paper at our offices located in the European Economic Area. This is necessary in order to process the information and to send you any information you have requested.
BUYability places great importance on the security of all information associated with its customers and has security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of customer data under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to user information. With regard to our website, we may use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt information you input before it is sent to us. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
9. Links to Other Sites
10. Changes to Personal Information
If you need to change the information that we keep, for example because you have moved or to correct an error, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of any BUYability website and services indicates your consent to the collection and use of information as described in this policy. Any changes to the policy will be posted on this page.
12. Governing Law